Exercising more frequently tops New Year’s Resolution lists. If you are 50 or older and wondering how to increase your physical activity, check out Go4Life<http://links.
The Go4Life website<http://links.
* All the background information you need to get started
* Sample endurance, strength, balance, and flexibility exercises to try
* My Go4Life—a set of free interactive tracking tools to help you see your progress over time, with an option to sign up for a virtual fitness coach
* Free materials, including our popular online tip sheets and e-cards
* Success stories to motivate you to be more active
Help others be more active and Go4Life by sharing this message via social media:
Start the #NewYear off right w/ Go4Life, the #exercise campaign for ppl 50+ from #NIH. Follow @NIAGo4Life for more. MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "links.govdelivery.comtrack" claiming to behttp://1.usa.gov/1BjXZzp<http: